Jul 25, 2021 | Ryan Allaer | 3646 views
News Blast - 2021/2022 Season Preview
The next WMHA Season in just around the corner, and preparations are underway to get players back on the ice.
WMHA was finally able to hold the Annual General Meeting on July 18. As a result some roles have changed on the board and some exciting plans were discussed.
Here are some Highlights from the AGM:
- The WMHA Board welcomes new Vice President Kyle White. Kyle will be a great addition to the team bring some fresh enthusiasm to an already dedicated group.
- We thank outgoing board members for all their hard work and commitment
- The Plan and Intent of OMHA, OWHA and WMHA is to have a Regular Season with a schedule and team structure that aligns with our Pre-Covid Life.
- Registration is Open and we encourage all Players to Sign up online so we can continue our planning for the upcoming season. We welcome New and Returning Players to WMHA CLICK HERE FOR LINK
- WMHA 50/50 Mega JackPot Raffle / Fundraiser is Open. All Registered Players are eligible to have 20% of Ticket Sales go towards their registration cost. CLICK HERE for more info.
- Hockey Moms presented a Cheque for $6200 to WMHA
- WMHA has purchased New Jersey's for the entire organization with updated Logo and an exciting new Colour Option for our home teams.
- Arena Safety rules for attendance been upgraded to 50% capacity and will allow for everyone to enjoy minor hockey again.
- Tryouts will be held in September!
- The Board is set to meet on July 28, 7:00 pm at Wallaceburg Arena to continue our planning