After reading the information below, please respond with your child's availability for both dates. I will be accepting 12 players per evening. I would like to give multiple children the chance to participate so you may only get to skate one of the two nights.
Here are the details:
Dates: Wednesday, November 19th AND Wednesday, December 17th
Where: Wallaceburg Memorial Arena
The evening's plans:
1. We have practice @ 4:55pm - 5:50pm that evening. Jerseys will be available at practice that evening AND collected after the intermission skate.
2. Tickets will be sold in advance for all players participating and their respective parents.
Adults are $7 ($2 of this will be donated back to WMHA in recognition of our support).
Players are $4 ($1 of this will be donated back to WMHA in recognition of our support).
All other kids under 5 are free.
3. We will meet in the upstairs mezzanine for complimentary pizza (pizza if supplied for the players only) at 6:30pm.
3. We will take our tour of the Jr. C Lakers dressing room while the Lakers are warming up @ 7:00pm.
4. We will watch the first period of the Lakers game by the dressing room. We will need to be dressed and ready to go at the buzzer. We will skate during the first intermission - scrimmage style. We will split the players into even teams (to the best of our ability).
5. Jerseys will be collected and you are welcome to enjoy the rest of the game or head home for bedtime.
WMHA IP/ Tyke Convenor